My Creations

My Creations is my blog to share my thought with the world. Sometimes a new idea to write something strikes my mind and I want to share that with the world, I post that here. I guess there are a lot of people of similar thinking out there. Hope, to connect with more such people and gain and share what we think of different aspects of our lives.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Memories of Our Tour to Indira Priyadarshini Park

Wow!
Another picnic at "Indira Priyadarshini Park" Ghaziabad, Noida. It was fun and torture at the same time. Fun in all the senses one can posses and torture in the sense that we were not able to play badminton due to the striking feature of the wind. Nothing much was there that could be coined as wildlife, except the ducks we saw there. Some of us are so much jerk that we played along them, quacked like them and even walked with them. Funny and interesting!


Adhiraj-the half blood prince-dropped a 30 litre bottle of mineral water, twice.

Some of us tried to capture the sunset into our cameras but failed....never mind, this is a general phenomenon.

Mukesh Sir tried to go behind the bars...I wish if he could.:))

Finally, we captured the sunset even though a Eiffel Tower was standing before it.....we are the Bond.

Can you imagine a person showed finger to someone still everyone laughed?? Amazing.

Here's our "Yo-Yo" dude is trying to bat some of the balls without any wicket, so it was obvious that the wicket keeper had to run more than the bowler to catch the missed ones.

Finally the bowler took charge of batting but soon turned to modelling.

Focus on the bottle that our Yo-Yo dude is carrying; this is the same bottle whose ultimate fate was to be dropped and wasted. 

A nice pose before the explosion of the bottle.

I prayed the gas cylinder doesn't get exploded by us.

Aninda Sir is relaxed with no more weight than himself....poor Mohit, carrying loads of weight.

Soon someone was going to be pushed into the river.:))

Useless boats...huh!

We had a feast in the form of breakfast.

Please don't ask me how come a bench for 4 was used as wicket.

Amit Sir, smiling....the next ball went for a boundary.

Our Jazz...completed 50 in 0 balls.

The great amusement park.

three of us...of course i am in the middle.

Gladden Savio, smilling....before he carried the rest of the load when we returned.

Aninda Sir.....looked like a professional batsman. Score-15.

Appealing for being signed a wrong Clean-bowled.

The photographers.

Kind of  Garden.

Me and Amit Sir....I liked his tattoo.

Finally the match got banned.

Obviously not planning for a bath.

It was awesome to get a free day among the merry days of office. We had a lot of fun....with Chicken and cakes. Fun is something we generally follow in our attitude. relaxing and soothing process. I personally would rate our this picnic as 8/10. If it were not a windy day, I could have given 9/10. Rather than fooding, we enjoyed presence of ourselves to a place that wasn't surrounded by cars and people but river and trees. As it was a day of winters, we took our jackets and sweaters along with us but after reaching there we forgot about winter and, at least, I cannot recall where was my jacket during the picnic.

On top of all, it wasn't a sunday, so we got another holiday the next day....it was a mass bunk type of day for the office but still enjoyable.

Regards,
Nikhil Roshan 

3 comments:

  1. funny.....i wish i were there......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what about the park. Is it enjoyable for children??.. looking at the infrastructre, i think my wife and kids will kill me if i take them to this park as i planned

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Hey Guys!
Please leave your comment to make me better in serving the parts of life with "My Creations".

Popular Posts

It's me

Funny

Funny

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
I love to travel and share my experience in the blog as well as my YouTube channel for the benefit of the people who also love to travel and would like to know a certain place better.

My Creation_a passion to write something

Go on people you have all the elements to wrap the world into your arms.