My Creations

My Creations is my blog to share my thought with the world. Sometimes a new idea to write something strikes my mind and I want to share that with the world, I post that here. I guess there are a lot of people of similar thinking out there. Hope, to connect with more such people and gain and share what we think of different aspects of our lives.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Swarlipi - The Fusion Band (A semi-classical fusion band based in New Delhi)


SWARLIPI - The Fusion Band
The name "Swarlipi" was introduced by our vocalist Amit Baunthiyal. Nikhil Kr. Roshan is the founder of the band and introducing his band with semi-classical fusion genre to the world since 2013. "Swarlipi" is a Hindi term for the word "Script of Musical Notes". Swarlipi is a semi-classical Indian fusion band based in New Delhi. We create songs based on different Raagas. Also, we play unplugged and fused versions of today's popular Hindi songs. Our members are highly skilled in their fields. Each one of us have been performing in our fields since years. This is the first time we have collaborated to make a fusion band. We hope to spread the power of fusion in the world. Amit Baunthiyal is the lead vocalist of the band, Vansh Wardhan plays drum and Nikhil Kr. Roshan plays the percussions. Kamal Parihar plays Tabla and Percussions. Debjyoti plays the Keyboard in the band. We are working on some of the melodious bandishes of raagas and will soon be out in the surrounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys!
Please leave your comment to make me better in serving the parts of life with "My Creations".

Popular Posts

It's me

Funny

Funny

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
I love to travel and share my experience in the blog as well as my YouTube channel for the benefit of the people who also love to travel and would like to know a certain place better.

My Creation_a passion to write something

Go on people you have all the elements to wrap the world into your arms.